ETI GUN CASE INSERT BENEFITS
- Makes the inside of your case as indestructible as the outside!
- Keeps gun and accessories separated inside and cushioned, protecting from scratching and damage during transit.
- Provides inventory control by allowing a quick visual check of items present.
WHAT MAKES AN ETI GUN CASE INSERT BETTER THAN THE REST?
- Our case inserts are created using CNC waterjet cutting that produces a clean, precise, non-deformed edge nearly impossible to achieve with any other production method including hand-cutting and using Pick ‘N Pluck foams.
- Two-pound, single-layer, closed-cell polyethylene foam is used that holds shape without crushing or deforming from use, and is impact-resistant, oil and solvent-proof, anti-bacterial, non-abrasive, and 100% recyclable!
- Our closed-cell foam also resists humidity and moisture absorption thus preventing corrosion, discoloration, etc.
- This CNC precision-cut foam is superior to Pick ‘N Pluck foam that commonly leaves behind black dust and can also break down sooner due to the continuous tiny slices that weaken the foam.
- The semi-custom pre-cut universal designs accept a variety of customized weapon configurations with the use of assorted cut-outs and saves you the hassle of trying to create a sleek case insert. Our case foam fits your items beautifully without the choppy, square cuts of Pick ‘N Pluck.
- The rifle case inserts fit most standard accessories including magazines, ammunition boxes, bi-pods, optics, batteries, shoulder straps, lights, bolt conversions, silicon dry packs, and more! Available accessory cut-outs can hold additional items of your choice.
- Provides a clean, professional look for your prized possession!